with PGA Professional Joey Purcell
PGA Professional Joey Purcell, head professional at Portmarnock Golf Club for 25 years (1991-2016), will host a limited number of residental golf clinics at Rosapenna this season. Aimed at players of all levels, these clinics are extremely popular and are delivered in a simple, understandable manner. Joey will cover all parts of the game from driving right through the bag to your short game and it is hoped players will leave with a better understanding of the fundamental aspects of the game. During the two day clinic topics covered will include - Pre-round preparation, long game, iron play, short game, shaping the golf ball, improved aim & ball striking, bunker play and putting. Joey will also cover simple practice drills that you can take away and work on at home. At a world class links venue such as Rosapenna you require the more subtle bump & run options around the greens and this will be a vital point covered during the short game focus.
On the day of arrival there will be a hosted drinks reception where all participants meet Joey and discuss their game in detail.
Dates for 2017
- Sunday 18th - Wednesday 21st June
- Sunday 2nd - Wednesday 5th July
- Three nights bed & breakfast (classic room)
- Pre dinner drinks reception on day of arrival
- Three evening meals in the Vardon Restaurant
- Two snack lunches, Monday & Tuesday
- Two days expert tuition with Joey Purcell
- All green fees on the Old Tom Morris Links